What happens at our special breakfasts?
- A great way to catch up with men from past programs and an opportunity to bring along a friend
- Great generous hot breakfast, great company and an enriching post breakfast sharing circle, these breakfast have become an institution
- A great opportunity to share a meal and the company of good me
- We will listen to your personal story and provide a safe and supportive environment
- Offering you the freedom to speak your truth about what it’s like to be you.
- An opportunity to reflect on how you feel about yourself…in life itself. What brings you to where you are now and what calls to you for your future!
There is a theme for each breakfast
Breakfasts are held on Sunday mornings. In winter: 08.30am -10.30am In summer: 08.00am -10.00am
They are usually held at the at the home of Peter Efford
2 Healey Place Gooseberry Hill, WA 6076. CLICK HERE TO OPEN MAP
The breakfasts are limited to 10 men so you need to register early!
A donation of $10 is requested from those men who are able to.
If you subscribe to our website you can be notified of dates and address details.
For further information click HERE to contact us.
- Next MWP Men's Breakfasts: Sunday 8th Novemeber